Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer “yes” to three or more of these questions, you could have a hearing loss and might need to have your hearing checked.
- Do you sometimes feel embarrassed when you meet new people because you struggle to hear?
- Do you feel frustrated when talking to people because you have difficulty hearing them?
- Do you have difficulty hearing or understanding co-workers, clients, or customers?
- Do you feel restricted or limited when you have a problem hearing?
- Do you often think, “I can hear but I don’t understand what is being said?”
- Do you have trouble understanding the dialogue on internet videos, movies, or in the theater?
- Does a communication issue due to poor hearing cause you to argue with family members?
- Do you ask people to repeat what they say?
- Do you think others mumble?
- Do you have difficulty hearing on the phone?
- Do you have trouble hearing the TV or radio and turn up the volume that is too loud for others?
- Do you feel your personal or social life is limited?
- Do you have trouble hearing your dining companions when you are together in a restaurant?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of the above questions, we would like to help you. Give Purchase Ear Technology in Paducah a call at (270) 558-4996 to schedule a hearing test. You may also stop by our office located at 2008 Broadway, Paducah , KY 42001.