When was the last time you heard the sounds of Spring? Since we are now “Spring” official, we want to celebrate this by naming our favorite 5 Sounds of Spring. If you haven’t heard the beautiful sounds of nature due to a hearing loss then we encourage you to contact us at Purchase Ear Technology in Paducah, KY where we can help you Hear Spring again.
1. Birds Singing – An early morning ‘chorus’ of birds singing, their songs are often louder and livelier this time of year. This is mostly made up of male birds attempting to attract mates and warn other males away from their territories.
2. A Trickling Stream – The calming sound of water trickling through the streams surely is a peaceful sound you do not want to miss.
3. Wind Rustling in the Trees – The winds of Spring can be strong but the sound of it flowing through the leaves and branches of trees make a peaceful cadence that epitomizes the sound of nature in Springtime.
4. April Showers – Although April is known for the beginning of Spring it is also famous for April Showers. The weather might not be so pleasant but the sounds of rain ‘pitter patter’ on the leaves, in puddles and on roofs is a calming sound that if you can’t hear, you truly are missing out.
5. Bees Buzzing – With the arrival of Spring comes the sound of buzzing bees, going from flower to flower collecting their much-needed pollen and nectar. The sounds of a busy bee at work surely is one that you wouldn’t want to forget.
If you haven’t heard these sounds recently due to hearing loss, Tim Harmon at Purchase Ear Technology in Paducah can help. Give us a call today at (270) 558-3996 or CLICK HERE to contact us. Purchase Ear Technology is conveniently located at 2008 Broadway St in Paducah. At Purchase Ear Technology, you are more than a patient. You are family!